Yes& is looking for Interns currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs related to the field of marketing and communications. Yes&terns will work remotely between 10 and 25 hours per week and will be paid hourly. The thirteen-week program runs from January 30th through April 28th.
Yes&terns will be assigned a specific department within the company (Creative, Account Services, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Finance and Administration) depending on interest and ability. This Yes&ternship will help the selected individual acquire marketing skills and knowledge of various on-the-job marketing strategies. Ultimately, Yes&terns will gain a broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced advertising agency work environment.
What You Will Do
- Support in daily administrative tasks for their assigned department (Creative, Account Services, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Finance and Administration)
- Learn about marketing initiatives from the perspective of the assigned department and support the department with any tasks that contribute to their goals
- Work closely with a mentor to learn more about the industry
- Participate in MBA-style collaborative work sessions focused on various disciplines within Yes&
Experience You Need
- Current/recent enrollment in a related bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- Professional drive and a strong desire to learn
- Demonstrated interest in marketing industry and its best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working within a diverse team environment
- Crafting solutions for internal and external processes
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and / or clients
- A mix of collaboration and self-direction in work
If you would like to join our team, we’d love to hear from you! We strongly encourage qualified applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
With your resume submission, please submit a cover letter outlining your department(s) of interest (Creative, Account Services, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Finance and Administration) and your interest in Yes&.