This is a senior level position for someone who enjoys custom theming as much as backend development (we know, you may skew one way or the other and that’s ok!). You will be collaborating with a talented team of creative technologists on large scale web development projects for a variety of clients.
What You Will Do
- Work with the project leads to analyze customer requirements and system requirements.
- Drupal site building and configuration.
- Custom front-end development.
- Custom module development, and the maintenance of existing custom code.
- Participate in code reviews for other developers.
- Participate in client meetings and workshops as needed.
- Actively contribute to the continual improvement of our processes and product.
Experience You Need
- A curiosity and excitement for new web technologies
- 5+ years experience with software development life cycle process.
- 3+ years experience in front-end technologies.
- Experience with DevOps and git version control systems.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
Experience that Would be a Plus, but not Required
- Experience with Drupal 8+ and WordPress
- Experience in a fast-paced Agency environment.
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working within a diverse team environment
- Crafting solutions for internal and external processes
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and / or clients
- A mix of collaboration and self-direction in work