The Advisory Board and Executive Meetings Manager is responsible for coordinating the activities of our clients’ Advisory Boards, including meeting coordination, client communication, managing the monthly newsletter process, supporting project management and administrative tasks, and ensuring effective collaboration and results between teams at Yes& in service of their clients. Being able to multi-task and proactively communicate will be an essential part of the role.
What You Will Do
- Manage administrative tasks for Advisory Board clients, including maintaining lists of board members, supporting the on-boarding and off-boarding process, overseeing collateral updates, stipend and reimbursement distribution, and budget tracking.
- Plan and execute Advisory Board meetings (both in-person and virtually) including calendar coordination, meeting logistics, travel arrangement assistance, agenda development, meeting preparation, managing workflow of creative deliverables, meeting execution, onsite notetaking and post-meeting follow up.
- Serve as project manager for monthly client newsletters including compiling and summarizing relevant news items, managing workflow of creative team for production, and working with client on approval.
- Maintain familiarization with relevant market trends and client news.
- Other duties as assigned, including assisting other B2G clients with email and social media marketing and assisting with onsite event logistics for client events.
- Ensure all collateral and other deliverables meet agency standards of quality and meet expectations on time frame and budget.
- Coordinate client meetings and nurture client relationships to better understand their needs and challenges and where Yes& can support the partnership.
- Manage workflow and coordinate project schedules with creative and development team, vendors, and clients.
- Using agency systems, allocate client time across resources including creative teams, digital teams, content strategists, copywriters, and others as needed, to ensure client deliverables are met effectively and efficiently.
Experience You Need
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 3 to 5 years of events management, event planning and logistics/operations.
- Familiarity with the Business to Government Market (B2G).
- Strong experience working in communications and/or marketing.
- Strong competencies in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple priorities and demands.
- Must flourish in a fast-paced, always changing environment.
- Proactive mindset.
- Positive attitude, creativity, flexibility, teamwork and attention to detail.
Experience that Would be a Plus, but not Required
- Application of AgencyAgile, including Roadmapping and Resourcing.
- Time reporting and project management in Workamajig.
Values You Should Share with Us
- Working within a diverse team environment
- Crafting solutions for internal and external processes
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and / or clients
- A mix of collaboration and self-direction in work